Author Topic: 2014 World Harmony Week Celebration  (Read 1102 times)

viclahoz

• View Profile
2014 World Harmony Week Celebration
« on: February 04, 2014, 11:10:38 AM »

The 2014 World Harmony Week Celebration is scheduled from 1-7 February 2014. 

The United Nations General Assembly proclaimed that the World Harmony Week will be observed annually during the first week of February in resolutionA/RES/65/5 adopted on 20 October 2010.  In the resolution, the General Assembly, points out that mutual understanding and interreligious dialogue constitute important dimensions of a culture of peace and establishes World Interfaith Harmony Week as a way to promote harmony between all people regardless of their faith.

For this year, the Focolare will hold a program for the youth with the following:

Rationale:       To build bridges and relationships of fraternity among young people of different conviction, culture, and regions.

Theme:           Mutual Love

Objective:       To live perfectly mutual love so as to promote among the young people that universal brotherhood is possible.

We are inviting you and our youth to come to Focolare's World United Week program which will be held at the Mariapolis Peace, Tagaytay City on 6 February 2014, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. with optional tour of Mariapolis Peace after lunch.

For our logistics, please let us know how many can come. 

Our contact numbers are as follows:

Ted Arago:      Mobile 0918-9346321     Home Phone:  642-0313
Asela Arago:   Mobile 0918-9346315

Thank you very much.

The Interreligious Team

Ted Arago          Asela Arago                 Ting Nolasco       Gabby Lim

Happiness

• Administrator
  • Everything is Grace! Be joyful!
    • View Profile
Re: 2014 World Harmony Week Celebration
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 12:03:59 PM »
thank you for this. however, I have to beg off, short notice kasi, i made early plans. :) Your event will be in my prayers tonight until tom. God bless!

Berrilin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 05:48:28 PM »
Read multiple times To further study the And if by chance the good information. This was presented again.

Serproka

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 07:07:57 PM »
I then want to read about this a long time ago too.