Author Topic: WHY I CHOOSE TO BE BRAVE?  (Read 1498 times)

Mary Hao

• www.aboveaglassoficedtea.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Over the Pulpit of the Eternal Word
WHY I CHOOSE TO BE BRAVE?
« on: February 06, 2014, 04:39:28 AM »
WHY I CHOOSE TO BE BRAVE?

To understand what I will be saying, let us understand first what bravery is. Bravery is a stand against another which shows an unlawful, inordinate, and disorderly type of bravery. To justify what I said about bravery, I will give two examples.

I am brave if I am against the bravery of the storm that almost destroyed provinces in Visayas region. The storm is brave and because his cause is devastation, I must be brave against the storm and against the problems the storm will cause.

I am brave if I am against the bravery of pro abortion-minded people. These people are brave and I am against their bravery because abortion is not a subjective choice but a destruction of all for it kills human life so, abortion will concern every human being and correspondently the world in its entirety. I am brave for I am against these people’s bravery which is unlawful and inordinate.

But I will say that bravery has an end. That’s why bravery must become a habit (pun intended) or a continuous trait of a person. Bravery cannot stand alone and for that reason there must be a person who must have it in order for bravery to stand. It will take a lot of balls from the person but to be brave and to take a stand against lawlessness, inordinateness, and disorder requires bravery to stand for bravery and this is what I call perseverance.

Now let’s see the opposite of bravery which is cowardice. Cowardice is simply the lack of bravery, and this is a trait of a person who always retreats but never comes back. And cowards have the bravery to retreat but have no bravery to come back.

So why I choose to be brave?

I choose to because I must be. Second, I’m a Roman Catholic. Third, I am hoping that in my bravery, others may choose to be brave as they must be. Fourth, bravery makes a step outside of oneself. Fifth, I desire to become a teacher. Sixth, I am for God and for His laws and orders and His will and it takes a lot of balls to become brave and to stand for these. Seventh, I desire to become a priest and it will also take a lot from me to have the Blessed Virgin Mary as the only woman in my life. Eight, I desire to become an exorcist. And so many reasons to be said....

I am retreating when cockroaches are flying around but I have the bravery to kill them.

Being brave for the sake of bravery,

Mary Hao

[PS: "How did you choose to be brave" and "Why I choose to be brave" is not different for me. I think? :D ]
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 04:48:32 AM by Mary Hao »

Merida

• Administrator
  • I will fly, chase the wind and touch the sky!
    • View Profile
Re: WHY I CHOOSE TO BE BRAVE?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 11:24:44 AM »
:)
"yet I live, no longer I, but Christ lives in me;
insofar as I now live in the flesh,
I live by faith in the Son of God who has loved me
and given Himself up for me."
-Galatians 2:20

wordofthelight

• Administrator
  • Ask.fm/wordofthelight, FB Page: Ilaw's Pansklab ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 10:42:45 PM »
Kasi mas okay maging matapang.  Hahaha.   ;D

Well, seriously, sabi nga nila, do it afraid.  And when we do it afraid, we act courageously.  Or bravely.  ;D
Accept Death.
Serve Life.
That's the way of things.
The way of the Force.

I am the Great X!

Amen.

kreggy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 09:31:59 PM »
"retreating when cockroaches" hahahaha. siguro lahat naman makarerelate dito  :)